We are committed to seeing transformation happen in the lives of our clients.
The Fitness Professionals at Evolve Personal Fitness come from all sorts of backgrounds and approach fitness training in many of different ways, but always with the same goal; helping you achieve transformation. Each client is unique so our courteous and professional trainers are committed to meet you where ever you are on the health and fitness spectrum and to help you become a healthier you.
- 18 years as a Fitness and Sports Nutrition Specialist
- First-degree American Taekwondo Instructor
- I.F.P.A. Certified Personal Trainer
- I.F.P.A. Sports Nutrition Specialist
- Certified Group Exercise Instructor
- N.A.F.C. Lifestyle Consultant
- N.A.F.C. Weight Management
- N.A.F.C. Fitness Assessment
- Senior Trainer for World Gym / Gold's Gym South Austin from 1996-2004
- Current Member of I.D.E.A Health and Fitness
- Current Member of Power Systems Training
Andy, a.k.a Swift Fit Personal Training, offers the opportunity for an individual to meet their fitness goals in an efficient and rewarding manner. Whether you are looking for weight-loss or preparation for an upcoming mud run, Swift Fit will guide you in the right direction. My work will be driven by immersing you with a hybrid of effective fitness approaches leaving your body guessing and your mind engaged.
- Functional Training
- (HIIT) Resistance Training
- Mobility Training
- Circuit Training (based on individualized fitness plan)
- Balance and Stability Training
Beverly is an ACE and NESTA certified trainer. She is passionate about lifelong fitness and health and she believes it is never to late to get in your best shape. Her focus is on circuit training and clients over 45. She is able to motivate you and keep you going with help through each step of the process. Whether it is getting in shape or losing weight-everyone leaves feeling great and energized.
- ACE Certified Personal Trainer
- NESTA Certified Personal Trainer
Chris Leach (a.k.a. Chris Protein)
Chris is a personal trainer, physique competitor, and fitness model. He takes a research based and personalized approach to training by designing science based programs that are tailored specifically to the individual's goals, abilities, and preferences. He has been featured in Bodybuilding.com, LiterallyLean.net, Ironman Magazine, and other major fitness publications.
- International Sports Sciences Association (ISSA) Certified Personal Trainer
- National Academy of Sports Medicine (NASM) Certified Nutrition and Weight Loss Specialist
- Specializes in improving body composition through fat loss and muscle gaining
- Customized nutrition & exercise plan provided with sessions
- Goal tracking, body composition analysis, and phone/email support provided with sessions
- Variety of modalities utilized including resistance training, circuit training, and interval training, with free weights, machines, kettle bells, bodyweight exercises, and more
Eric, a.k.a Conquer the Bar Fitness, helps his clients transition into healthier lifestyles or take the next step in their workout regimen. Whether it is graining muscle, weight loss, or post rehab; Eric can take all the guess work out of creating a fitness plan. He provides clients with a customized and effective training program, fitness assessments, and continued support throughout their fitness journey to assist them in conquering their goals. His objective is to help each individual obtain results, gain strength and flexibility, and build confidence.
- Strength Training
- HIIT Training
- Weight Loss
- Post Rehab
- Mobility and Flexibility
Erin is a NASM certified personal trainer and lifetime fitness enthusiast. Seeing people make physical and emotional transformations in the friendly, community-centered, gym atmosphere was incredibly motivating and inspired her to seek training, and eventually become a personal trainer. In addition to her years of experience as a personal trainer, she obtained unique insight and expertise from working with trainers, and understands what it is like from the client’s perspective. She loves helping people establish healthy habits that allow them to get in great shape while feeling balanced, healthy, stronger, and confident! She can help you with:
- Training sessions that will get you motivated and are enjoyable
- Exercise programs customized to you, so that you can lose weight, inches, and sizes while feeling your strength and confidence go up
- Accountability to your goals, so you’ll get the motivation you need to see amazing results
- Personalized nutrition plans and guidance for fat loss, toning, and muscle gain
- Maintaining your results, so you can feel confident, happy, and healthy for life
For Jeaninne training is an art form. It varies with each Individual, therefore, there are no "cookie cutter" answers. What works for one person may not be right for the next. Jeaninne sees her job as fine tuning a program to meet the fitness needs of her clients. She offer clients an introduction into the world of yoga as well as nutritional and dietary advice, however her newest endeavor and passion is massage therapy. As a LMT her specialties are deep therapeutic massages, hot stone therapy, corrective muscle work, Swedish, sports and lomi-lomi massage. In addition, Jeaninne also offers European facials and various other spa therapy options. What she has to offer her clients is a personal program that takes into account the obstacles in their lives, so they have the tools needed for a better chance for health and fitness success.
Jen is a personal trainer certified through the American College of Sports medicine, and is a graduate of Austin Community College with her Associates of Applied Science in Personal Fitness Training. She is also a group exercise instructor, and has a knack for making her workouts fun, challenging and intense.
Jen has a strong background in ballet, tap, and yoga. Dance brings a body-mind connection that she has taken with her from the studio to the gym. She is currently a Texas Rollergirl, and has skated as a Honky Tonk Heartbreaker for six seasons. Jen, as Big Nasty, leads her team's off-skates cross training, and was captain when they won championships in 2013. “Being the smallest skater on my team has taught be how to be as strong as physically possible, and very mentally tough.”
Jen is currently working to fill her schedule. She specializes in training couples to reach their goals together, functional fitness, weight loss, fit over 50, and sports cross training. If you’re the kind of person who doesn’t like working out, you will have fun getting your fitness on with Jen!
SMALL CHANGES = BIG RESULTS
Michelle has not always loved fitness and health. Most of her life she struggled with her weight; in high school she ballooned up to 195 pounds. Even after losing 75 pounds, Michelle found herself constantly stuck in a whirlpool of gaining and losing those same “last” 10 to 15 pounds. Once he son was born in 2003, she decided to get out of that whirlpool and write her own weight-loss ending. She hired the most inspirational, motivating, and encouraging mentor as my personal trainer who taught her 4 important facts:
1. Women need muscle to burn more calories, to erase osteoarthritis.
2. Being healthy is more than just a number on a scale. (It's true!) It’s a way of life.
3. What you do today you have to do tomorrow.
4. Weight training combined with cardio is fun! It got her the body she always wanted, and made her feel strong, healthy and empowered.
Since 2006, Michell has been training women and specializing in their health & weight loss. She holds her license and certification through ACE Certified Personal Trainer AND LOVES WHAT SHE DOES. Michelle can help you with:
- Weight Control and Eating Disorders
- Diet Exercise and Fitness Expert Level Alternative and Integrated Nutrition
- Cardiovascular Nutrition and Fitness
- Childhood and Adolescent Nutrition
- Nutrition for Young Athletes
- ACE Nutrition and Weight Management and Zumba
- Extreme Weight-Loss
- Training for Special Needs
Kinetic Movement Systems was founded on the belief that exercise and nutrition are invasive. Every load we put on our body and every nutrient we bring in causes some sort of comprehensive reaction. As a client, I give you the tools for a complete understanding of how to leverage the information given to you in all areas regarding fitness, wellness, and health.
Physiologically speaking, the internal kinetic chain tells me, as the trainer, everything regarding your compensatory patterns and potential injury cycle. You will learn how to tap into your propiroceptive abilities (how you "feel" your body) in order to gain results efficiently and optimally!
- Kinetic Assessment- Unique to the individual
- Nutrition and Wellness Counseling
- One on One Personal Training
- Group Personal Training: 2-4 on one and groups larger than 5
- Speed and Conditioning Development
- Sports Specific Advancement
- Junior and Senior Specific Training
Steve Appelhans, M.S., CPT, CHC
Steve has been a personal trainer since his undergraduate days as an exercise and sports science major. An ACE Certified Personal Trainer, ACE Certified Health Coach and BioMechanics Method Corrective Exercise Specialist, Steve is the owner of Anatomic Fitness, a name that stems from the scientific foundation of anatomy and physiology that underlies everything he does. His goal is to provide a program that permeates improvement in all aspects of your life. He utilizes various training modalities specific to each client to reach your goals safely and effectively. Clients receive a custom program that addresses the 6 key components necessary to reach any fitness/health goal:
- Resistance training
- Cardiovascular training
Contact Steve at
Steve is a professional trainer, certified MAT™ Specialist and NPC competitor.
Tony has been a fitness trainer in South Austin since 2012. He's worked with clients on all fitness levels and in all age groups. Whether your goals are to put on muscle, lose some weight, or just to make and overall lifestyle change Tony is with you every step of the way as your trainer. The training modalities that he incorporates include; resistance training, circuit training, nutritional guidance, and martial arts inspired workouts. Tony's mission as your fitness trainer is to help you achieve maximum results and to push you past your limitations through expression of the human body.